|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Pressure Range (cm H2O)||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Weight||844 g (1.86 lb.)|
|Dimensions||15 cm L x 15 cm W x 5.8 cm H|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 V|
|Flex Pressure Relief||1 to 3|
|Ramp Time||0 to 45 min (5-min increments)|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||Patient adjustable,Smart Ramp|
Powerful, portable, performance:
- At half the size of our System One and DreamStation platforms, DreamStation Go offers the same therapy and comfort features used by over 5 million CPAP users.
Patient perferred tubing:
- Our 12mm micro-flexible tubing is designed to provide your patients with added freedom of movement while they sleep. Engineered to minimize bulk and improve mobility, our 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than our 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility, portability, and connectivity. Click-connections on each end of the micro-flexible tubing makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
Innovation for patients on the go:
- DreamStation Go PAP provides the portability and packability travelers want and the effective therapy they need.
Proven Flex technology:
- Our clinically-proven Flex technologies enhance traditional CPAP therapy and are an excellent way to improve patient comfort. DreamStation Go utilizes the same Flex technology as our DreamStation and SytemOne PAP devices.
Dream Mapper cross-device connectivity:
- Users now have the ability to track and monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet or computer.
Powerfully convenient features:
- Intuitive color touchscreen offers simple setup and easy navigation
- Built-in power supply reduces parts managed by patients
- USB port for easy charging of mobile devices
- Bluetooth is standard with every device
- Complies with FAA requirements for in-flight use
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: USA
- Packaging Details: Power Cord
Reuseable Flexible Tubing
REMSTAR AUTO A FLEX IN561S Machine
In sealed Box