|Display Type||Dual Color OLED Display|
|Operating Temperature||5 Degree C - 40 Degree C|
|Weight||50g (including batteries)|
|Display Mode||6 display modes|
|Pulse Rate Measurement Range||30 - 235BPM|
Pulse oximeter is a very important and common device to check oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. As a small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device, Fingertip pulse oximeter is widely applied in clinic, hospital, social medical organization, first aid and homecare etc.
The accurate, affordable and durable GO2 pulse oximeter allows your patients the freedom to go about their activities, while delivering accuracy comparable to professional oximeters.
Backlit LCD for low-light viewing:
Oxygen concentration and pulse rate for real-time feedback:
- The display lights up, making it easy to read in low-light conditions. In addition, it is designed for easy understanding by patients.
Low power use increases battery life:
- The GO2 offers patients accurate and reliable oxygen saturation and heart rate monitoring information, allowing patients to manage their oxygen and activity level on the go.
Proven solid construction for worry-free use:
- The GO2 uses just one AAA battery for approximately 2,400 spot checks
- The GO2 is tested to withstand 25 drops from one meter onto a hard surface. This makes it sturdy enough so patients can take it everywhere they go
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar, and waveform
- Low power consumption; battery-low indicator
- Adjustable brightness, 6 display modes
- Automatically power off ; 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Optional multi-color silicon rubber boot and carrying case
- Suitable for pediatric and adult