|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Mask Securing Method||Head Band|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bag|
The Amara Full Face CPAP Mask with Gel & Silicone Cushions includes both a silicone and gel cushion in the selected size. This gives the opportunity to try both styles of cushion to find an optimal fit and seal.
- Gel and Silicone Seal
- Dual Wall Cushion
- Quiet Exhalation
- Fine-Glide Forehead Support
- Simple to Clean and Use
- Light Components
- Sized Headgear
- Versatile and Flexible
Gel and Silicone Dual Wall Cushions:
- The Amara with Gel & Silicone Cushions provides two seal options, the traditional style silicone cushion and Philip Respironics' popular gel cushion.
- The silicone cushion provides a more conventional seal. The inner silicone wall helps keep the mask in position while the outer silicone flap creates a seal as the mask receives airflow.
- The gel cushion offers the reliable and comfortable feel that Philips Respironics' gel masks are known for. The thicker inner gel wall contours to the face to try and lock in the best position while the outer gel flap tailors to the face to create a seal.
- The proven micro exhalation ports are featured on the Amara. The size and number of the ports results in quiet operation and guides the airflow away from bed partners and the user.
Fine-Glide Forehead Support:
- The fine-glide button featured on the Amara's forehead support allows depth adjustments to be made easily and in small increments. Additional support is found with the proven Premium Forehead Pad for Comfort Series CPAP Masks, which has been carried over from previous masks.
Light & Simple Components:
- The Amara weighs less than more rigid full face mask designs. The mask elbow and frame consist of lightweight materials.
- The single click design of the cushion makes cleaning simple and fast. Both the gel and silicone cushions are attached to a single piece, clear shell which enables the cushion to be added or removed from the mask frame with one click.
- The Amara headgear comes in two sizes - original and RS - Reduced Size. It is designed to support the mask and maintain the seal. The RS headgear is packaged with the Petite and Small Amara. The Medium and Large Amara come packaged with the original size headgear.
Versatile & Compatible:
- All sizes of both Silicone and Gel cushions fit the Reduced Size or "RS" frame. The one click design makes it simple to change or replace the cushion. To replace the cushion, line up the elbow inside the frame and the port on the front of the cushion then push until there is an audible click. Frame and headgear from other versions of Amara are interchangeable.
- To view this mask with a single cushion only, please click here: Amara Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear. For more information regarding differences in Amara frames and cushions, please refer to the section titled "Frame Size & Cushions" on that page.
Important Product Information:
- At the time of the initial release of the Amara mask line, all sizes of masks (Small, Medium & Large) were offered on the original size frame with the original size headgear.
- In mid 2013 the manufacturer began offering the Small & Medium on the RS frame with the RS headgear. At that time size Petite was added to the mask line, it was packaged with the RS frame and headgear.
- In Sept 2013 the manufacturer began offering all sizes of Amara on the RS - Reduced Size frame. RS headgear are packaged with size Petite & Small masks. Medium & Large masks are packaged with the original size headgear.
- Item Code: AMARA
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: LOCAL
- Production Capacity: RESELLING
- Delivery Time: IMMIDIATE
- Packaging Details: STANDARD CONFIGURATION